Premier Compliance Services, Inc. (PremierC) is a professional services company dedicated to providing management consulting in compliance and manufacturing operations performance in the life sciences industry as well as providing cost-effective GMP compliance and regulatory affairs related services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industries with uncompromising quality and full commitment to our valued clients and employees.
Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device, Drug Product, Therapeutics, Facility Engineering, Process Engineering, Design, Process Validation, GMP Compliance, GMP Training, Risk Management, Risk Assessment, Regulatory Affairs, CMC, Quality by Design, QbD, Quality Assurance, Quality Audits, Process Analytical Technology, PAT, Corrective Action Preventive Action, CAPA, GMP Consulting
- March 18-19, 2013 - Dr. Gamal Amer leads a workshop on Quality by Design (QbD) in the Drug Manufacturing Industry sponsored by the Extension Service in Pharmacy at the University of Wisconsin.
- January 28-30, 2013 Dr. Gamal Amer Chairs IVTs third conference on Risk Management in San Francisco.
- October 23-25, 2012 Dr. Gamal Amer discussed applying Risk Management in the Validation Process as featured speaker at 18th Annual Validation Week in Philadelphia PA.
- January 9, 2012- Dr. Gamal Amer to Teach a Chemical Engineering Technical Elective Course at Widener University Titled "GMP Compliance in the Pharmaceutical Industry."
- November 1, 2010 - Premier Compliance Services, Inc. introduces a new product- Risk Assessment of GMP Compliance Status.